Sunday, March 23, 2008

More fun from Flossin dem Beetroots

So the funniest part of the evening was the lady bouncer who controlled the velvet rope. She was off the chain. You know the type. Mid 30's; clinging on to her identity as a college student when she was in her prime; drunk off the power she has to allow or deny entry to whom ever she pleases. So naturally, everyone is kissing her ass hard core. people telling her "your funny"...blah blah blah.... Get over it...Your making me sick....

The phrases she kept on repeating the whole time was what made her awesome. They went a little something like this:

1. "Bounce out son!" "Bounce out"

2. "Who is Him"
...okay pretty sure that's not proper English!

3. "This is why I is me and you is you"
Uhhhhhh....I'm pretty cool with being Holly and have no desire to be you...sorry but I don't.

4. "Whats up with dis Cluster Fuck"
...What???????????


My friend Cat and I kept on asking one another "...But what does that mean....."
Is "Bounce out" the same as "Pop Off Son" ????????? Due tell, I'm hella confused.

So...Nameless door woman... On behalf of the entire "Cluster fuck"...I salute You...We Salute you...Bounce out son.. yes, yes, Bounce out indeed!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXO

Holly WHO-IS-HIM-FRANCIS!





No comments: